Sunday, October 7, 2007


I dreamt.I was a royal child of another clan, yet I was being set up by those holding power in the clan I lived among to be sacrificed. There was much action in the dream, but the theme running through all that action was basically that, in remembering my primordial unique word I regained my unique power (which was more powerful than my captor's power) and was able to escape.I spoke my word of unique power, escaped and flew away from the midst of those who were going to sacrifice me. But, as I observed from beyond the edges of that clan, I noticed preparations to sacrifice the next royal woman in line, since I had escaped. It occurred to me that she might be my long-lost sister, even though she had participated in the preparations to sacrifice me. So, I flew (like superman) back.Being uniquely powerful now, I was no longer in any danger. No one could capture me even had they tried. It was a given - I was beyond re-capturability. And, I was worried for the next royal woman in line to be sacrificed, thinking that she might be my long-lost sister. It didn't matter to me that she had participated in preparations to sacrifice me previously. She had been basically mindless then. Now, being prepared herself for sacrifice, her mind might be open to awakening.I approached my sister, spoke my own unique word of power to her, and asked her what her unique word of power was. I knew I would recognize my sister's word of power when she spoke it. She concentrated very hard, struggling to remember.A woman sitting next to her spoke up, telling me her unique word somewhat flippantly, distracting my attention from my sister. I didn't recognize her word. Her unique word was not in my family. I refocused on my sister, as she struggled to remember her unique word of power. I held out my hand to her, asking her again what her own unique word of power was. She blurted it out and clutched my hand. I recognized her word as the word of my sister. We flew away hand in hand from that place, both of us free.I woke up.

No comments: